RE: [Xen-users] qemu-dm crashing under 3.1

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] qemu-dm crashing under 3.1
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:33:21 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 02:31:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How about connecting gdb to the qemu-dm (find the PID for qemu, then in
gdb do "attach <pid>; c". When it crashes or exits, it will catch it in
gdb, and you'll be able to do a traceback (at least if it didn't just
exit with an error code).

I've not seen any problem like this, nor any fix for it.

--
Mats