Re: [Xen-users] kernel panic when creating domainU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] kernel panic when creating domainU
From: "andrea15@xxxxxx" <andrea15@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:42:41 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 02:40:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've modified my etc/fstab in the guest as you said. I had already the
disk= line in my guestdomain config (I had only dropped it when pasting
here). I didn't consider for now yuor useful advice about boot loader
in the guest.
However, something seems still to be wrong!
My final
output, before kernel panic, is the same:
Making device-mapper
control node
Scanning logical volumes
  Reading all physical volumes.
This may take a while...
  No volume groups found
Activating logical
volumes
  Unable to find volume group "VolGroup00"
Creating root
device.
Mounting root filesystem.
mount: could not find filesystem
'/dev/root'
Setting up other filesystems.
Setting up new root fs
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
no fstab.sys,
mounting internal defaults
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such
file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or
directory
Switching to new root and running init.
unmounting old /dev
unmounting old /proc
unmounting old /sys
switchroot: mount failed: No
such file or directory
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill
init!

Do you think It's only because of the kind of kernel I used
(that is that one of domain0)?