Re: [Xen-users] Xen a couple of questions

To: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen a couple of questions
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 09:50:44 +0100
Cc: Octavian Teodorescu <octav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 01:49:00 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=hPWHv36indf5hJyemauwxfOotYs1R3cS+6nNEauW/GLgQXm/idU13PG/9i3uP8Kvn7XCGXp0xF0UFS9mxh04QGTVs15RjAEJCZMtrjfw3Pn7QE9IvyPXoZOFvG5wzHYN33ZPzqqYlIyeixmmJEdkmUOJMzQ13s3WEEOtmJwCyZU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx