RE: [Xen-users] Full Screen Error

To: "Ko0nz" <yesiko0nz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Full Screen Error
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:46:03 +0200
Cc: Just Anidiot <jistanidiot@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:05:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Probably. Also, you don't have to run X in dom0, you just need to run X on the
machine that is displaying things. E.g I run all my domains on machine A, but
all the display is going on machine B. Machine B must have X running (or
something that can "behave like X", e.g you can use "vnc" display on a Windows
machine as long as you have a vncclient on that Windows machine).

--
Mats