RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 x64 under Debian amd64 - hangs on "Setup is

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 x64 under Debian amd64 - hangs on "Setup is Starting Windows"
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:29:29 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 May 2007 05:29:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you build the 3.1.0, you automagically get a 2.6.18 kernel, which
by all means should work with your debian installation, so I don't see
why you should need to make it work.

However, I do believe the Xen supports backwards compatibility within
3.x, so it SHOULD work to use your old kernel. [No guarantees tho!]

--
Mats