[Xen-users] Re: pci graphics in paravirtual domU

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: pci graphics in paravirtual domU
From: Andres Lagar Cavilla <andreslc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:22:47 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 06:18:01 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The code is GPU-independent, VMM-independent, and guest-OS independent. I only provide Linux compiles for now, I've played some serious quake 3 on freebsd and OpenSolaris guests. It should work regardless of your Xen version. It works on VMware too, tested and sworn affidavit :) I recommend Xen 3.0.4 . Xen 3.0.3 has a tiny glitch on the netback code that freezes high-throughput connections. I use 3.0.3 with a one-liner patch for that glitch.
I do not endore my own rpm's (for now). Please build the tarball.
Andres