[Xen-users] Re: pci graphics in paravirtual domU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, henning_sprang@xxxxxx, chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: pci graphics in paravirtual domU
From: Andres Lagar Cavilla <andreslc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 09:10:53 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 06:06:14 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xen-gl is under active development at this point. Of course beta testing will help greatly :) I am a bit forgetful wrt to syncing my page with reality. Expect a few updates soon. Nevertheless, the code is usable afaik. It's working fairly decently for me and some other people that have emailed me.
Andres

Message: 1