RE: [Xen-users] RE: Virtualization over CLIENTS/SLED

To: "anant" <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] RE: Virtualization over CLIENTS/SLED
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:19:43 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:20:06 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No, I wasn't complaining about that bit - but if you ask for comments,
then you can expect to get comments.

> Well i didnt got nico very well n misunderstood wt he ws
> trying to say, but
> thanks to you for explaining me wt he meant...
>
> I have got a working system wih SLES 10 including openWBEM and XEN and
> windows xp running on top of it as a guest.
> So basically i want this environment in desktop version i.e.
> SLED....But if
> there is any particular distro who has nt divided server and
> desktop version
> ald also include xen and openWBEM with in their install then
> pls do let me
> know.

Why don't you research the suggestions that Nico made - after all, you
know what you're looking for: Xen and openWBEM, it shouldn't be very
hard to figure out a Linux distro that has those. Try google "Linux Xen
openWBEM" and see what comes up (I didn't try it). If that doesn't work,
try looking at the different distributions to see what they contain.

--
Mats