Re: [Xen-users] boot from a CD fails

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] boot from a CD fails
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 04:37:43 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rob Aronson <raronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:37:22 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=fNrcutJ91RKv4wJZ9l8PoAUkecVueuWiRmJ27hoBHXlw1c+0XKymjmi57au9v84Jhr9b3r+MGsZd7VmnexOB22HtXJVvMHK0QhZ25j8L9H6gdPo9/DcAeYiP6JmhVGWujFsanJhgGhy+LrFYxdc7JUyrnQ/B5VfQHZSEtlKRaQU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx