Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Xen 3.0.4 released!

I'm not involved with the packaging, but as far as I know the release has
happened officially.

But "hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.0.4-testing.hg"; well get the
source, plus the latest fixes that are being tested (you can then use hg
update to get the official release version from that tree, if you don't want
the extra patches...  I'd recommened taking the fixes too).

Presumably updating the packages has been held up due to Christmas / New Year
break...

Cheers,
Mark

On Friday 05 January 2007 17:02, rhce admin wrote:
> Was this ever officially released? All the downloads on the xensource site
> seem to be still at 3.0.3 (even the source tarball). Was there an issue
> with 3.0.4 that caused it to be pulled back?
>
> On 12/22/06, Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 12/22/06, Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >  Building, testing and publishing binary packages takes time. It's
> >
> > likely
> >
> > > that the website won't be updated until the new year.
> >
> > ah, O.K. I'm happily plaing with the sources from mercurial :)
> >

> > Looks like the info on building two kernels in the readme is wrong. I
> > had no luck giving KERNELS= on the command line, but had to write
> >
> > KERNELS ?= ...
> > in the makefile, as it was before 3.0.4, then ist works.
> >
> > Henning

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!