Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Xen 3.0.4 released!

To: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] FW: Xen 3.0.4 released!
From: "rhce admin" <rhceadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:02:48 -0500
Cc: Brian Hays <brian.hays@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen devel list <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:02:39 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Was this ever officially released? All the downloads on the xensource site seem to be still at 3.0.3 (even the source tarball). Was there an issue with 3.0.4 that caused it to be pulled back?

On 12/22/06, Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx> wrote:
On 12/22/06, Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Building, testing and publishing binary packages takes time. It's likely
> that the website won't be updated until the new year.

ah, O.K. I'm happily plaing with the sources from mercurial :)

Looks like the info on building two kernels in the readme is wrong. I
had no luck giving KERNELS= on the command line, but had to write

KERNELS ?= ...
in the makefile, as it was before 3.0.4, then ist works.

Henning