Re: [Xen-users] Research -> do participate.....

Hi,

So as you said do i have to create own kernel and Xen utils...
I am really not sure how can i do that. Should i first try out this with
some other distro say SuSE 10 and other XEN version. Would it make any
difference ?
As there are many who have successfully installed windows on top of xen, so
i really cant guess where i am going wrong.
I have tried each and every way in FC6 and XEN 3.0.3 but cant get that
working.
Yeah i have got 1024 MB RAM with SuSE 10 as a guest. Do you think its less
to have wind xp aswell.
Thanks