[Xen-users] 3.0.3 without x windows

To: XEn <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] 3.0.3 without x windows
From: jason <fearthepenguin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:24:38 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:25:43 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello everyone,
I've just recently jumped back into xen land after a very successful 3.0 pre run and tried to compile 3.0.3 from source. My Dom0 has historically been very small (runs on a CF card) and I've run into an issue trying to compile 3.0.3 with that size in mind. X Windows seems to be a build requirement now to support the vnc functionality. Is their anyway to build 3.0.3 without having X installed? I've done some googling and searched the mailing list archives, but either my google-fu sucks or not many folks have hit this snag.

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,