Re: [Xen-users] Xen DomU/Guest SMP - Working ?

Yes, its the stock Xen that came with Fedora 6. I just picked Virtualization
and it automatically setup Dom0 with Xen kernel. So adding a guest using
virt-manager was no problem once you got past "horribly broken" mouse
problem (very painful). Other than that I am very impressed with the ease of
use.

I am pleasantly surprise to see that Xen SMP guest works in Xen 3. I looked
at some very recent posts that seemed to indicate it was still UP. May be
its turned on in unstable tree that Fedora derives from.

thanks for the good news.

-Sanjay

Excellent! Nice hardware too, glad to hear Xen works well on it. Is that
the stock FC6 Xen package?

Guests can be multiprocessor in Xen 3 - the uniprocessor restriction only
applied in Xen 1 and Xen 2. Of course, you have to be running a guest OS
that supports Xen's SMP interface, but the Linux port does.

Cheers,
Mark