Re: [Xen-users] RE: Windows 2003 HVM Performance

You are doing "research", by which is implied it seems that you are
doing cursory reading.
Anyways. It works with Intel VT and I expect it to with most.

Got mine going with this official looking documention that is not on the
wiki.

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/user/user.html

The one on Xensource does not have Appendix A.