Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 HVM Performance

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 HVM Performance
From: Goga <narezatel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:02:57 +0200
Cc: Joost van den Broek <joost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John McMonagle <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Gerhard Possler <gerhard.possler@xxxxxxxxxx>, lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 04:03:19 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello.

It is possible to purchase Windows PV drivers only ?
I dont really need whole XEN enterprise package ,  little cute
Windows PV driver pack for 100-200$ would make me happy :)

On 12/20/06, Petersson, Mats <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I have no idea. There has been some discussion stating that "Windows
drivers can't be open-sourced", which I'm not sure if that's correct or
not. That would sort of put a plug to XenSource distributing them
together with Xen, as Xen is Open Source and requires that all
components distributed with it are also open source.

--
Mats