Re: [Xen-users] Offer to help on CentOs4-4

To: steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Offer to help on CentOs4-4
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:43:32 +0100
Cc: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Christopher G. Stach II" <cgs@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 03:43:37 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Bx3ZAJhu3+XhEjziUDMPHPTwg+yjK1tjdNokEVsp6CPmENl0iS8D2BcWUPtvVV4n2oeNvQl70CTJ2RrDUqGfcZOIQB40cR7ORBYnRQoxw7NegVEq5dIxiGZoelC3qhIoo9v2AanK8a6uyBI44NukuKsyXXF12nBYzmiYZSkR2Uc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,