RE: [Xen-users] Setting up a "dumb" network for domU's

Still on this topic :

Is there any network speed limit between the Dom0 and DomU's ?

Example, in this user's scenario, can't him make the bonding on the Dom0
and add the "trunk" interface in the bridge with the DomUs ?

IMHO this would work unless there's a speed limit in the network level,
let's say 100 Mbit/s between a domU eth0 and Dom0 vif equivalent.

Still .. if he doesn't need 4xinterfaces bonding for each domU, (but for
the sum of DomUs, let's say for a SAN), he can still do the bonding on
Dom0 and have a <limited> interface per DomU, which isn't that bad.

[]'s

Theo