[Xen-users] Setting up networkin in Opensuse 10.1

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Setting up networkin in Opensuse 10.1
From: "cifroes" <cifroes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 03:09:15 -0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 19:11:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I just installed xen and VM images in OpenSuse 10.1 following this tutorial:
http://en.opensuse.org/Installing_Xen3

I also configured each VM with static network card, with an IP in the same
subnet as Dom0. From my VM's I can ping the dom0 and the rest of the network
(other machines). I just can't ping vm01 from vm02...

I guess i'm using a bridged networking approach. How can I configure the xen
networking so that my VMs can ping each other and also I can access the VMs
from outside. (I want to have 1 VM with a load-balancer and 2VMs with apache2
so that you can understand my configuration).

Thanks in advance for your help,
  -- cifroes