[Xen-users] RE: loop devices

To: "Tomasz Chmielewski" <mangoo@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: loop devices
From: "Apparao, Padmashree K" <padmashree.k.apparao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:13:44 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:51:41 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, before you install the new xen, do a make uninstall and rebuild the
new source.  Beware that it removes all xen related files from your boot
directory. So make a backup of all the xen-syms, xen-kernels from the
directory you boot from.

Hope this helps

- Padma