RE: [Xen-users] installing xen-3.0.3 on AMD sempron, CentOS4.4

To: ""Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez"" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] installing xen-3.0.3 on AMD sempron, CentOS4.4
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:24:14 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:25:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is certainly nothing to do with the brand or model of processor. You're
missing the initrd, or your initrd isn't complete (i.e. it's missing drivers
for your hard-disk driver or filesystem).

You can either try to fix the initrd, or get the source and rebuild the vmlinuz
to have "builtin" drivers for your type of hard-disk/filesystem/etc.

--
Mats