RE: [Xen-users] Re: My 10th virtual machine doesn't start

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: My 10th virtual machine doesn't start
From: "Luis Raddatz L." <luis.raddatz@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:24:58 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:25:40 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks all.
I don't know why, but the solution of change the modprobe.conf file not work
for my FC5-x86_64 dom0.
For me, the solution was adding loop_max=32 to the grub.conf

So, my grub.conf file looks like:

title Xen 3.0 / XenLinux 2.6
 kernel /xen-3.0.gz dom0_mem=262144
 module /vmlinuz-2.6-xen ro root=/dev/XenVol/Root rhgb quiet max_loop=32
 module /initrd-2.6.16.29-xen

Thanks all, for your support.

Regards
Luis