Re: [Xen-users] Fsck failure <- missing /dev/ entries

To: "Janke Dávid" <janke.david@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Fsck failure <- missing /dev/ entries
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:12:51 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:13:33 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=k4h8MMB8SYQFgB8olfbrwogiuJSglSpcLXifBZDab3cQITwKLAvqvUzxHit+BWM7hG16sN+SGm0D8TfGxLPa5w02ngTP7pJ+3d8OkBR2MsOB4zUE2xZJ7koC0asYPBcPxl5MipjK7Sk50MYxqUC6gpjSwfTe7tkuldNpgEP8Lms=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx