To: "MRS.REGINA AHMED" <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: THANKS
From: "MRS.REGINA AHMED" <reginaahmedrcd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 00:42:06 +1200
Cc: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:27:08 -0700
Dear Friend,

Greetings to you, my name is Mrs. Regina Ahmed widow to late Mr.Hassan Ahmed
former owner of Petroleum & Gas Company here in Kuwait. I am 68 years old,
suffering from long time Cancer of the breast. From all indications my
condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more
than 2 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has
gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want you to pity me, but I need your
assistance and trust.

My late husband died early last year from Heart attack, and during the period
of our Marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy
and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has
advised me that I will not live for more than 2 months, so I have now decided
to spread all my wealth to contribute mainly to the development of charity in
Africa, America, Asia, Africa and Europe. Am sorry if you are embarrassed by my
mail, I found your e-mail address in the web  directory, and I have decided to
contact you, but if for any reason you find this mail offensive, please you can
ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he was major oil tycoon in Kuwait and deposited the
sum of Eighty million United States dollars (USD$80.000.000.00 Million) in a
Finance Firm in Europe some years ago, that's all I have left now, I need you
to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity, so that when i die
my soul can rest in peace. The funds will be entirely in hands and management.
I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch many lives. That is my main concerned
10% of this money will be for your time and effort, while 5% will be set aside
for any miscellaneous expenses that may be incurred and the remaining 85% goes
to charities that will appreciate your assistance for this projects.

Please reply back to me on this e-mail: reginaahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx

God bless you.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Regina Ahmed