Re: [Xen-users] new user - new issues

To: "Chris McKeever" <techjedi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] new user - new issues
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:44:13 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 05:44:57 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=FjRRV6OVil6uYgKvpMsE6ytVKX0vR0yOjlpkH+VUJOJ+8rv8clT0R3+iahBlp0ssQ7QKLPwsizxcvbC+o6vLTRCDmWquB6TX2wzfgY+PjSpBiWH+uGm+jHASkQJUPncrKqXobcnaNA5xSWvNuC8NVqQDAL2IZ/lRJq+7gY/0ROE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx