To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Physical Dev Access

Can an HVM domain (unmodified kernel, fully virtualized) access physical devices via pciback.hide=(XX:XX.XX) & pic=[‘XX:XX:XX”] in the xen config file? I’m trying to figure out whether this is not working because it’s impossible, or if this is not working because I did something wrong.

At this time this seems not possible.
(there were some posts around on this topic).

Greetz,
Andrej