Re: [Xen-users] Moved from Xen 2 to Xen 3... some questions..

To: george@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Moved from Xen 2 to Xen 3... some questions..
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:44:33 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:21:40 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=AcLELZuNq4MVip77LlpXIEjmwmG5Y1Hmb0PcL6dKfmKZ6o1zyvA2YryeIH9ccIgFctubz8sJBxzcB86U6Xgpx2IvYHYTfDN0kPR/+GT5iP0/ZBICncb1yptSRAVzyJmXY/Pweu/VpRib2LT5O8wDpvTY1sQtyKsA0aU9mfoyPoo=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI George,
I'll answer some of your questions, some must be takenby others.
(maybe it would be helpful to split so many questions into multiple
mails).