Re: [Xen-users] Virtual network interfaces not being created?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Virtual network interfaces not being created?
From: "Jon Chambers" <jon.chambers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:20:40 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 May 2006 13:21:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So the problem is now at least a little more succinct: the
'vif-script' isn't being run.  The network-script definitely is.  This
is all using the stock 3.0.2 binary distribution, and I haven't done
anything to the configuration files except adding a few debugging
lines to vif-bridge.

Has anybody else run into this?

Thanks!

-Jon