Re: [Xen-users] Windows on XEN with Vanderpool

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Windows on XEN with Vanderpool
From: "Don Park" <don.park@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 13:17:52 -0700
Cc: Jerry Amundson <jerry@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 May 2006 13:18:29 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Ju4c73S021uWS5ZanoeOB2IcImvjMbo2lTc5170yCbibgO0HarO09rrbgdPcvC/EVoOFtzOrAfrkM4vCixzQrvrnyHPXNlvTG5LdhPwKCUqSUPLTSutV0NCXlrTqYxEX030qaj/jChnwzWEYUd/1arT9rvglwQfKYvieaxKmlMM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 5/27/06, Jerry Amundson <jerry@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat May 27 2006 08:26, Marco wrote:
> >I threw together a wiki on HVM along these lines...
> >http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM_Compatible_Processors
> I have seen that the AMD-CPUs are missing...
I see this information as useful towards a purchase decision. I'd rather
leave it TBD, and only include processors available for sale currently.

I found a very helpful web page from Anandtech

http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2587

that describes exactly which models of socket M2 processors are coming
from AMD and which have Pacifica enabled.

don