Re: Congratulations.

To: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Congratulations.
From: "Australian Lottery." <australianlottery@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 01:28:35 -0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 01 May 2006 20:52:34 -0700
Australian Lottery.
NSW Lotteries Corporation,
2 Figtree Drive,
Homebush Bay NSW 2127

Dear Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU WON $1,000,000.00.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of Australian Lottery, which was
held on the
27th, April 2006. Your e-mail address attached to prize winning number: 3 7 9
16 27 28,
and supplementary: 37 43 drew a prize of $1,000,000.00 (One Million USDollars).
This lucky draw came first in the 2nd Category of the Sweepstake. You will
receive the
sum of $1,000,000.00 (One Million USDollars) from our authorized bank in
Netherlands.

Because of some mix-up with our sweepstake numbers and prizes, plus the time
limited
placed on the payment of your prize: $1,000,000.00, we advice that you keep all
information about this prize confidential until your funds: $1,000,000.00
have been transferred to you by the authorized bank in The Netherlands. You
must adhere
to this instruction, strictly, to avoid any delay with the release of your
funds to your person.
This program has been abused severally in past, so we are doing our best to
forestall further occurrence of past mix-ups.

This sweepstake was conducted under the watchful eyes of 12,000 spectators.
Your e-mail
address attached to prize winning number: 3 7 9 16 27 28 was selected and; it
came first
through an e-ballot draw from over 250,000 e-mail addresses (personal and
corporate e-mail addresses).
This program is sponsored by NSW Lotteries to compensate faithful internet
suffers around the globe.
Congratulations for becoming one of the few lucky winners.
With your permission, your e-mail will also be included in the next sweepstake
of $5Million.

You must claim your prize: $1,000,000.00 not later than 10-days from the moment
you receive this e-mail.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays with your claim from our authorized bank;
please contact them
immediately, and quote your winning and personal information now.

Here is their contact information:
Bank: Laagste Heypotheekofferte Bank NL.
Contact person: Mr. Walter Hawkins.
Director: Public Finance, Global Markets, Interest Rate and Currency.
Direct-line: Tel: 0031 644 893 611.
Fax: 0031 847 134 206 .
E-mail address: custservicesbank@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Furnish them with the following:
(i). your name(s),
(ii) Your telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Your contact address
(iv) Your winning information (including amount won).

Congratulations.
Yours to serve,
Valentino Von Kahn (Mrs.).
Coordinator: Australian Lottery.