Re: [Xen-users] Hardware compatibility - Dell Inspiron 6400 or thinkpad

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Hardware compatibility - Dell Inspiron 6400 or thinkpad t60?
From: Sadique <sadique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 04:01:05 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:26:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using xen-3.0.2 in Centos-4.2 Dom-0 and have the below line in my
config file

vif = ['mac=aa:00:00:4b:46:8f, bridge=xenbr0, vifname=myvps']

which works fine for me. I have configured 3 ips on this dom-U and I am
ale to communicate using each ips.

Thanks
Sadique