Re: [Xen-users] xen usage monitoring (munin plugin)

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:12:05 +0530
Anand <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have the graphs being made perfectly fine now. However i don't seem to
> understand this. Can you look at this graph for me and tell me what does the
> left side scale 'm' stands for ?

Not, sure, ms?  Mine has CPU% from 0 -> 100

What version is your rrdtool?  You may need to look at that python code in
xengraph and see what the rrdtool invocation looks like and then type "rrdtool
graph" without any arguments to see what flags are available to you and try from
there. That change I sent works for RRDtool 1.2.6 here.

Tim