Re: [Xen-users] xen usage monitoring (munin plugin)

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:28:50 +0530
Anand <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the update on xenstats. xenupdate.py runs fine and creates the
> rrd files. However when running xengraph.py, it gives the following error:

[....]
> ERROR: unknown option '--unit'
>
> Its complaining about --unit. Any help would be appreciated.

I ran into that as well, we're using a different version of rrdtool than the
author, find:

cmdline="--imgformat PNG --unit % --vertical-label CPU%  "

and remove "--unit %":

cmdline="--imgformat PNG --vertical-label CPU%  "

Tim