Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.0 + RAID + LVM + CentOS = problem

Hi,

Vincent Hanquez wrote:
are you able to mount single partition from the raid array on the demo cd ?
like mounting just sda1 *or* sdb1 ?
and if yes, are you able to read what's on the partition correctly ?

I tried the demo CD. It doesn't autodetect/autorun anything, but I was
able to get both RAID1 and LVM running by installing the necessary
packages with apt-get. So they do work.

Maybe this has specifically something to do with the raid autorun
functionality, since it breaks when upgrading to the Xen dom0 kernel?

--
  Taneli Leppä         | Crasman Co Ltd
  <taneli@xxxxxxxxxx>  | <http://www.crasman.fi/>