Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.0 + RAID + LVM + CentOS = problem

It's a good possibility, maybe for disaster recovery or something of
that nature it would be good, but for production that wouldn't be
suitable, especially since it works properly with the original
distributions kernel. Something is amiss here with the kernel I think.

-Bill