Re: [Xen-users] Raidproblem booting dom0

To: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Raidproblem booting dom0
From: "Jan Peters-Anders" <petersja@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:45:59 +0100 (MET)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:46:07 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tom,

thanks for the reply. My problem is not quite what you expected, though. I
just do not know, what my root entry in the conifg file should look like, so
that the domain is able to boot. I am at a somewhat lower level than you
expected me to be ;-). BTW: This is a raid5 filesystem and I just do not
know what the correct entry is so that the xen domain is actually _able_ to
_find_ the device in the first place. Or do I misunderstand something very
fundamental here?

Thanks again

Jan

Life´s too short for reboots.

...and don't forget: There are only 10 kind of people.
Those who understand binary and those who don´t.

.