Re: [Xen-users] Pacifica/VT

> > people will probably want to run ancient Windows versions on Xen in order

> > migrate really old servers to a new machine.
>
> Ancient? is Windows 2000 also ancient already?

Only slightly ;-)  With virtualisation, people often ask things like "Can I
run my Linux 2.0 distro with a kernel module that's not available on any
other kernel version under Xen?" or "Can I migrate my Win NT server to Xen?".

I'd say this sort of thing is likely to be actively supported since people
will have a business need for it - lots of shops are still running on W2K,
after all.  In any case, if WinXP works, then so should Win2K - it's
basically the same in many ways, after all.

Cheers,
Mark