[Xen-users] Re: What's the magic to compile a unified dom0 and domU kern

David F Barrera schrieb:
> I am assuming that you have dom0 working. Why can't you just use the
> xen0 kernel to boot up domU?

Yep, dom0 is working. And it's the question I'd like to find an answer
for why I can't use that kernel image for my domUs.
As I said, I've one .config that works and one that doesn't work. My
question is why. I want to use XEN in a production environment (as 3.0
gets stable) and I really want to know what could be the problem.

Greetings,
Markus