AW: Re: [Xen-users] dom0 startproblem

Hi,

it works fine, but now I have another problem -> the old networkdevice
problem ;-)
I can't connect with dom0 or an new added user to the internet and local
ips. With ping, I get allways the error "host unreachable...".
dom0 is my Standartdebian, with the standardkernel, all works just fine.
But with the standard xen kernel it don't work.
I have started xend and i get some errors:
---
bridge: can't decode speed from eth0: 65535
device eth0 entered promisacous mode
---

In the xen.log are some errors with the network script of xen e.g.
--> no command "ip"
In the /etc/network/interfaces (the useraccounts are a exact copy of dom0) of
dom0 is eth0 added as an local device. Is this right?
Because I have read the standartdevice of xen is eth0 too.
The useraccount has the ip 192.168.178.5. This is the same IP like dom0
(because same networkconfig...). Should I remove the networkconfig?
I have added the command "IP = ... - NETMASK = ... - BROADCAST = ..." to the
standartuserconfig, but it has no effect.
What is my configureproblem?

Did xen works with grsecurity and other patches like openwall (dom0 and users)?
Is there an new patch on the way for the new kernel e.g. 2.6.11.9 or 2.6.12?
Is testing stable enough for normal usage ;-) ?
Did xen works with all standart kernel configs and modules/drivers?
Did xen 3.0 come planed?

Best regards