xen-tools

RE: [Xen-tools] CONFIG_SMP in dom0 breaks xenstore watch triggers

To: "Ryan Harper" <ryanh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-tools] CONFIG_SMP in dom0 breaks xenstore watch triggers
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:07:40 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:05:41 +0000
Sender: xen-tools-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> When using an SMP dom0 kernel, xm mem-set and xm
> vpcu-{disable,enable} don't work for dom0, works fine when
> dom0 is UP, and for domU UP/SMP.
> Not sure if this was supposed to be working already, but it
> was working last week when I sent the vcpu-hotplug patch to
> move over to the store.

Would you mind isolating the changeset or otherwise investigating? Hard
to think what the difference bwetween SMP and UP is here. (vpu-enable on
UP compiled kernel doesn't make sense though, so I guess you mean
mem-set works on UP dom0 but not SMP. Does it work on a domU OK?).

Thanks,
Ian