xen-ppc-devel

Re: [XenPPC] [rfc] Serial discovery.

The ns device driver is shared between ia and ppc (and who knows what else). What concerns me more is the way in which inb/outb is selected and furthermore the fact that up to now on ppc we have been using the emulated inb/outb and with my changes we would start using readb/writeb exclusively. Do I hear consensus on doing away with inb/outb for zilog?