[Xen-ia64-devel] Shall we put open source firmware source in XEN/IA64 tr

To: "Alex Williamson" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Shall we put open source firmware source in XEN/IA64 tree
From: "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing.z.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:10:23 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 02:10:41 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alex:
        The open source firmware works fine now. Shall we put it in
XEN/IA64 tree? So when people do clone, they also get firmware source. Then we
can add a script in Makefile to build binary
for people when they building source of XEN/IA64. This can make
XEN/IA64 pure open source and convenient to user.

Any advice?

Good good study,day day up ! ^_^
-Wing(zhang xin)

OTC,Intel Corporation