[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: complie qestion about open source GFW

To: "Tristan Gingold" <tgingold@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: complie qestion about open source GFW
From: "Zhang, Xing Z" <xing.z.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:38:45 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 May 2007 03:37:00 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tristan:
        Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I am still broken by some issues.
        With cset2359 you mentioned the build.sh can not patch edk2.diffs
successfully. With a later cset2398 which showed in edk2.diffs, "sh build.sh"
can pass but still failed at ". env.sh" which build tools for EDK2.
        So could you confirm Cset2359 is right? And what is version of gcc in
standard debian? what assembler complier you used? Is it binutils-2.16.1?
        Hope your answer, thx:)