Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Mini-OS on ia64

To: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] Mini-OS on ia64
From: Dietmar Hahn <dietmar.hahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:47:46 +0100
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 03:47:16 -0800
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alex,

it took a long time, but now it's going on. I got managed the re-architecture
of the x86 part of mini-os.
Please can you update the extras/mini-os directory in the ia64-xen tree from
the x86-xen tree! Then I'll be able to send a first patch with the ia64
extensions for mini-os.
Thanks.

Dietmar.