RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [ww24]

To: "yo.fujita" <yo.fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Alex Williamson" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [ww24]
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:36:47 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:37:17 -0700
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Fujita,

I tried the latest Changeset 10419. But I couldn't reproduce this problem in my
box. Is it fixed? I create and destroy SMP XenU for more than 100 times. And
try to make kernels in xenU 2 times. I didn't meet the xen0 hang.

My box has 3072M memory. Xen0 has 512M, xenU has 512M. XenU has been assigned
with 2 CPUs.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康