Re: Fwd: [Xen-ia64-devel] Installing XEN/ia64 on Debian

Le Jeudi 04 Mai 2006 14:55, Rodrigo Lord a écrit :
> Hi! :)
>
> I`m using Debian Sarge 3.1 on a Itanium2
>
> So, the problem was that in the step "make world" an error occurred. But,
> you corrected for me! :)
>
> The problem now is "How to compile/configure XEN/ia64 on Debian"
> I don`t see some documentation about... and don`t know how to configure my
> elilo. (I installed XEN on a x86, and it`s ok) My problem is how to
> configure correctly on ia64! :)
You don't have to configure Xen/ia64.  Just compile it and install it as
described here:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-ia64-devel/2006-03/msg00362.html

Also be sure you really want to use Xen now.  Xen/ia64 is still in development
and has missing features (eg: network in domU).  We are working hard to
improve Xen/ia64, but again it is not yet ready for a user.

Tristan.