Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] vIOSAPIC and IRQs delivery

Tristan Gingold wrote:
Le Jeudi 09 Mars 2006 13:38, Kenji Kaneshige a écrit :
[...]

Ok this is interesting.
So, you don't share IRQ lines.  My question still stands!

Our server also has one IRQ line shared between multiple devices.
Here is a /proc/interrupts output of linux running on the small
partition on our server.

          CPU0       CPU1
28:          0          0          LSAPIC  cpe_poll
29:          0          0          LSAPIC  cmc_poll
30:          0          0  IO-SAPIC-level  cpe_hndlr
31:          0          0          LSAPIC  cmc_hndlr
39:          0          0  IO-SAPIC-level  acpi
48:          0          0  IO-SAPIC-level  uhci_hcd, ehci_hcd
(snip.)

I suppose this is a on board chip such as ICH ? In these case, uhci and ehci share the same USB connectors. So we wan't partition it. Doesn't really apply.

Ah, I think you are right.

Thanks,
Kenji Kaneshige