RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] iosapic virtualisation

To: "Tristan Gingold" <Tristan.Gingold@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] iosapic virtualisation
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:29:01 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:38:46 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Tristan --

A couple of quick notes...

Your second patch appears to be a naked diff, not a patch;
it doesn't show what file is changed.

Also note that the directory structure for xenlinux
is changed (for x86 yesterday and for ia64 hopefully today)
so the asm-xen directory no longer exists.

Dan