[Xen-ia64-devel] Re: About Xen/ia64 tools

To: "'Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)'" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Re: About Xen/ia64 tools
From: "Shen Yuliang" <shenyl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:48:52 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 May 2005 02:51:20 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Dan,

        Thanks for your reply
> Hi Shen (or should I call you Yuliang?) --
Either Shen or Yuliang called is welcome

> I have not compiled Xen/ia64 on a 3.4 compiler yet.  Does
> the 3.4 compiler force "implicit function declaration" to
> be an error?  Is it possible to specify a compiler option
> to override this error so that compilation continues?

I will try to specify gcc option to override this error.

> Also, Xen/ia64 does not support multiple domains yet,
> so nothing in the tools directory will work, even if
> it does compile.
> Dan

Is there any development plan to support multiple domains
or some people are working on it now.
When Xen tools for ia64 can be available for testing?

Shen Yuliang

        Best Regards