[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: About Xen/ia64 tools

To: "Shen Yuliang" <shenyl@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] RE: About Xen/ia64 tools
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:07:25 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 22:07:42 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Shen (or should I call you Yuliang?) --

I have not compiled Xen/ia64 on a 3.4 compiler yet.  Does
the 3.4 compiler force "implicit function declaration" to
be an error?  Is it possible to specify a compiler option
to override this error so that compilation continues?

Also, Xen/ia64 does not support multiple domains yet,
so nothing in the tools directory will work, even if
it does compile.

Dan